Community voting is under way!
Cast your vote now through , April 17th
Be a part of the community voting for some very important local nonprofit organizations. A total of $20,000 will be awarded. Four organizations (two on Martha's Vineyard and two in Falmouth) will each receive $5,000 grants to continue their great work!
Martha’s Vineyard Nominees
- Animal Shelter of Martha's Vineyard
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Cape Cod & the Islands
- Camp Jabberwocky d/b/a The Cerebral Palsy Camp of Martha's Vineyard
- Cape and Islands Veterans Outreach Center
- Circuit Arts (MV Film Festival)
- Featherstone Center for the Arts
- Foundation For Underway Experiential Learning
- Friends of MVY Radio
- Habitat for Humanity of Martha's Vineyard
- Hospice & Palliative Care of Martha's Vineyard
- Island Autism Group
- Island Grown Initiative
- Island Housing Trust
- Island Theatre Workshop
- Martha's Vineyard Agricultural Society
- Martha's Vineyard Center for Living
- Martha's Vineyard Film Society, Inc
- Martha's Vineyard Museum
- Martha's Vineyard Playhouse
- MV Agricultural Society
- MV Center for Education and Training (MVCET)
- New England Life Flight, Inc. (Boston MedFlight)
- Sail Martha's Vineyard
- Sheriff's Meadow Foundation
- Vineyard Havens, Inc.
- Vineyard House, Inc.
- Vineyard Power
- Bands For Badges, Inc
- Falmouth Community Television
- Falmouth Historical Society
- Falmouth Together We Can, Inc.
- Farming Falmouth, Inc.
- Friends of Nobska Light, Inc.
- Good Grief Cape Cod
- Penikese Island School
- Police Athletic League of Cape Cod Inc.
- Wings for Falmouth Families
- Woods Hole Child Center